When it comes to video production, premium stock music is king. It elevates your work to a whole new level. It spices up your blog and social media posts. It also makes your website more appealing. Overall, high-quality music and sound effects give life to your content, promote engagement, and increase shareability. You simply have to find the right fit for your creative projects.
Finding tracks for your video is now easy with the plethora of stock music agencies popping on the internet. Every website offers different licensing options, search functions, and music experience. Music Vine, for instance, sells beautifully-produced audio for film and video at flexible and affordable pricing. It makes world-class music accessible to productions of all shapes and sizes. But if you need exclusive premium stock music, you should check out Premium Beat.
Premium Beat by Shutterstock helps you score the perfect music with exclusive music library and stress-free licensing. All royalty-free tracks are handpicked by music industry experts to make sure you only get superior quality audio. Once you buy a license, you can use the stock music to complement various audio and video projects, both personal and commercial. The possibilities are endless. More about here.
What makes Premium Beat the best audio source?
PremiumBeat boasts a curated catalog of audio track and sound effects, contributed by talented artists around the world. All are thoughtfully selected and exclusively sold at the company, so you can stand out from the rest of your competitors. The stock site also prides itself in the quality of its music library and dedicated customer services.
- Curated playlist. Premium Beat has a curated playlist of the best tracks around various themes and genres. It helps you discover and select audio for your next project with ease. Simply type the style, mood, instrument, or keyword in the search bar to find what you are looking for.
- Exclusive music. The stock site also offers music tracks that you can only find in its library. It allows you to stand out from the competition, no matter how big or small your project. You can also download watermarked samples to make sure have the ideal sound before actually paying for a license.
- Royalty-free license. Most music files come with Rights-managed license, but PremiumBeat offers them royalty-free. You only have to pay once for their stock content to use them forever. The stock site sells all tracks a la carte. You can get them with a Standard license or Premium license, whichever suits your needs.
- 100% copyright clear. The stock audio agency is trusted by the world’s best companies and creative professionals. It has simple music licensing that protects you against copyright issues down the road. It grants you limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable rights to use the content under the terms and conditions of Premium Beat’s agreement.
- Safe for YouTube and Vimeo. All music tracks in the stock site are safe to use for YouTube and Vimeo. The library is sourced with exclusive stock audio for a smooth experience on the mentioned video sharing sites.
Premium Beat is a fresh alternative to the traditional stock music library. It works with leading composers and artists to bring you a curated library high-quality music and sound effects. To learn more about the stock site, visit Footage Secrets. It is the ultimate video buyer’s guide to creating premium-quality video productions.