Great video require great music. Music is one of the most important parts of a video. Just imagine watching a scene in silent. It could be pretty boring, right? Music is so powerful that it gets under your skin. It helps convey emotions that the voiceovers cannot simply give. That’s why you need to know where to get the best stock music for video in the market. There are a few sites that offer that, but we recommend Shutterstock Music.
Shutterstock recently opened their music library for the creative community. If you are looking for music for video, you better check their collection. Here’s what you need to know about Shutterstock Music:
- It was created by Shutterstock in 2014.
- It features a simple pay per use purchasing option.
- Its library consists of millions of music tracks in various genres.
- All tracks are suitable for commercial uses.
- Licenses are also available for bigger projects.
- It boasts an easy to navigate website with a powerful search feature.
There are a number of reasons why Shutterstock Music is our favorite and above are only some of them. Whether you are producing movies or advertisements, you will surely find the background you need to make your videos more appealing and unforgettable.
To help you find what you are looking for, here are some tips on finding the right music for video:
- Make sure the mood of your music matches the mood of your video. Choose the right style and genre. If you are creating a slow love scene, drum and bass may not be the perfect choice.
- Consider vocals. Are you using voiceovers in your videos? Make sure they fit the track and can be edited easily.
- Ensure that music flows with the video. Where your music should begin or end depends on you as the producer. Making sure that it flows seamless with your video is definitely basic.
If you are ready to create great video, head to Shutterstock for some great music now!